Join INGunOwners For Free
    Plinker

User Info Menu

In need of a pistolsmith

Well I got myself in over my head again. Not entirely but I know mine and my equipments limitations. I'm working on putting together a ck arms 2011 for limited and some steel. I am looking for recommendations and contact info on someone to do some work I'm not equipped to do. I need a bull barrel fit, then the slide tri-topped, some sight cuts and maybe some lighting cuts. I would prefer someone from indiana the closer the better but I'm willing to travel to indy or so. I just don't want to ship. I'm located in Richmond. Any recommendations are welcome and thank you ingo community.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

AllenM is your guy. He does all my heavy lifting for me. He is an Ingo member and easy to find. You can not contact him due to your low post count and no PM accesses. You can PM me as I am staff. Give me a PM with your contact info and I will link you 2 up.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I shipped a 4506-1 slide and a new wide hood barrel to Allen a few years back to get fitted. Within a week got everything back and she shoots great.

“Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller