• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Is a stock bravo Company trigger better than, worse than, or equal to the larue MBT-2s trigger. I have no experience with BCM Rrifles but am looking into their recce -11 Ar pistol. I have two of the larue triggers and love them but not necessarily want to buy another one if I don’t have too. I’m hoping since I’m paying a premium for a quality company, that they would have a nice trigger already in it. Thanks.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    The Recce-11 comes with their polished nickel teflon trigger. It's around 6 lbs. and has a little bit of creep. It's a slight improvement on the standard mil spec trigger.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    The Recce-11 comes with their polished nickel teflon trigger. It's around 6 lbs. and has a little bit of creep. It's a slight improvement on the standard mil spec trigger.

so sounds like I’m buying another mbt-2s trigger, lol glad their prices have gone down!

rosejm

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 28, 2013
    NWI
    I mean, there's something to be said for a solid, well crafted mil-spec trigger.

But if you're looking for something better, it's hard to argue with that value.
    Buy more than one, and maybe some of their other stuff. Put all that shipping in one box.

Lilboog82

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 26, 2014
    Indiana
    Giselle G2S trigger is way better

I would hope so since they are way pricey, yes you get what you pay for.

im not wanting to Spend that kind of money, I’ll spend $80 for the larue trigger, they are awesome without the hefty price tag. But I would not like to spend more than I have, that’s why I was trying to figure out if the stock BCM trigger was just as good as the larue

I this panic buying moment though looks like I’m not going to be able to get anything AR related!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Never know what folks might have laying around. Put a WTB add in the classy's.

I've stumbled on to some great deals on seasoned Geissele triggers in years past.

Maybe you've got something to trade that somebody needs?

Top Bottom