Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Trigger question

Is a stock bravo Company trigger better than, worse than, or equal to the larue MBT-2s trigger. I have no experience with BCM Rrifles but am looking into their recce -11 Ar pistol. I have two of the larue triggers and love them but not necessarily want to buy another one if I donít have too. Iím hoping since Iím paying a premium for a quality company, that they would have a nice trigger already in it. Thanks.
    You canít fix stupid

User Info Menu

The Recce-11 comes with their polished nickel teflon trigger. It's around 6 lbs. and has a little bit of creep. It's a slight improvement on the standard mil spec trigger.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigblitz View Post
    The Recce-11 comes with their polished nickel teflon trigger. It's around 6 lbs. and has a little bit of creep. It's a slight improvement on the standard mil spec trigger.

so sounds like Iím buying another mbt-2s trigger, lol glad their prices have gone down!
    You canít fix stupid

User Info Menu

For 80$ you literally cant beat the larue triggers.

User Info Menu

I mean, there's something to be said for a solid, well crafted mil-spec trigger.

But if you're looking for something better, it's hard to argue with that value.
    Buy more than one, and maybe some of their other stuff. Put all that shipping in one box.