• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Personally, the Gen 3 replacement is mildy different in my experience. Now their Gen 4 replacement is the ticket as it rounds out the OEM gen 4 rectangle that had squared edges and puts a "hump" in the middle that raises it up a bit. Someone stated in the Q&A on there that it would fit the 30 SF, thinking that it should then fit the 20 SF, but I can't confirm with personal experience.

I had put these in all the Glocks I owned, and really liked the Gen 4 version as stated above, for the Gen 3 guns, it was ok but nothing magical.

On the Vickers page it states: "Models – All 9mm/40/357SIG/10mm/45ACP Glock models." So again would assume it should fit on the SF.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I had put these in all the Glocks I owned, and really liked the Gen 4 version as stated above, for the Gen 3 guns, it was ok but nothing magical.

That right there...^^^^^ I have done the same and have the same viewpoint. Especially on Gen 4 & 5, it is a worth while investment. On my Gen 3's, did not notice much difference, but it was a bit better. I saw a more drastic difference on my Gen 3's once I had them stippled and a magazine relief cut added.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    So what would be a better magazine release for the 20sf? A different brand doesn't really matter. I just want something a little easier to get to than the stock release.

Top Bottom