• TGM123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2020
    Zionsville
    Hi,

First "real" post.

I have a HK VP9 that does not have the cutout for red dot sights. My observation is that there are fewer machinist that do VP9 cuts (many that say they can, but fewer that have actually done them). I found someone that has done several of these that is out of state. However, I thought I would see if there is anyone in IN that could do it for me. I would send the slide and the sight together to get the work done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Tom

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Try Allen M here on INGO. He owns Diamond Collision and does a lot of custom gun work. There is even a sub forum dedicated to Diamond Collision.

Another option might be ZR Tactical in Noblesville. https://www.zrtacticalsolutions.com/

I don't know how easy it is to make optics cuts for a VP, but HK did just come out with a new version that is optics ready from the factory.

TGM123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2020
    Zionsville
    Try Allen M here on INGO. He owns Diamond Collision and does a lot of custom gun work. There is even a sub forum dedicated to Diamond Collision.

Another option might be ZR Tactical in Noblesville. https://www.zrtacticalsolutions.com/

I don't know how easy it is to make optics cuts for a VP, but HK did just come out with a new version that is optics ready from the factory.

Thank you! I will look into both.

Yes, my VP9 is a couple of years old and does not have the optics ready mount.

TGM123

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2020
    Zionsville
    Thank you! I will look into both.

Yes, my VP9 is a couple of years old and does not have the optics ready mount.

I found Allen M but it looks like I am too much of a Newbie to DM him yet (only three posts so it won't let me). Maybe he will come across this thread.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    His day-job business is Diamond Collision in Avon, which is where his shop is located also. He did stellar work making an optics cut on my Glock slide.

wabashman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    I'll vouch for him doing a VP9. He did mine a few years ago. Several thousand rounds later, no issue at all.

Sent from my OnePlus 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Top Bottom