• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Challenger76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2020
    South Bend
    Just wondering how some of you clean up the feed ramp on your pistols. My shield ez has a nice shiny functional feed ramp. But my Walther pk380 has a marred, ugly feed ramp (bought used that way) and it sometimes don't eject property and I'm wondering if this is why. Thanks

Challenger76

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2020
    South Bend
    I took the Walther apart and did a very thorough cleaning. Turns out the previous owner must have never cleaned it. It was filthy! Got the feed ramp polished up nice but can't go shoot it till I get more ammo. Right now I only have enough ammo to keep my mags full

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I took the Walther apart and did a very thorough cleaning. Turns out the previous owner must have never cleaned it. It was filthy! Got the feed ramp polished up nice but can't go shoot it till I get more ammo. Right now I only have enough ammo to keep my mags full
    Great to hear. I love a nice polished feed ramp. Personally I finish up the feed ramp with a 3000 grit and then a 5000 grit for a mirror-like surface. This also makes it super easy to clean after shooting. Hopefully the overall cleaning will help the ejection problem.

Top Bottom