• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    In original matching serial numbered box, w/all original Colt pamphlets & paper work included $800 cash or trade for .........?

I am located in Anderson.

forsale119.jpg

forsale120.jpg

I would guesstimate somewhere between 1500 to 2000 rounds through it, so there is some wear on the gun, it's not NIB or LNIB but I would easily rate it NRA VG (very good condition).

I carried it for several years up until about 6 years ago when I switched from carrying .45 to carrying 9mm & it's been sitting in my safe ever since, I figured someone else might want to own it.

The only issues is that since it's all stainless steel it's sort of heavy for a carry gun, so a good gun belt & good holster are pretty much mandatory if you want to be comfortable wearing it all day, it does conceal very well however due to it's small size.

Here is a photo with a J-frame sized (5 shot .38 snubnose revolver) laying on top of it for size comparison purposes.

forsale125.jpg

All trade offer PM's responded to (I think anyway) but unfortunately/fortunately because of all of the interest in this pistol my inbox quickly hit the 50 PM limit so if I failed to respond to an offer I apologize and please feel free to try again.

Last edited by a moderator:

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I would like to thank everyone for all of their interest & offers, however this firearm has found a new home.

Moderators please delete this thread at your earliest convenience, thanks!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom