• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    I'm selling my Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev 7.62x25 mm with 2 mags, original holster, cleaning rod, and 1267 rounds of ammo.
    Low serial #, in the 5000's. All numbers and inspection marks match. Bluing is worn. Bore is bright and rifling is deep. I received the gun packed in cosmoline. Probably belonged to an officer since it appears to have been worn alot but shot very little.
    I have put about 350 rounds through it. Always been a great shooter. Rumor has it that the early M57's were milled from farm equipment, high quality tool steel is meant to last.
    The only modification I made to this gun was to bevel the catch holes in the American import mandated safety. When I got it, you had to man handle it to take it off safe, now it positively locks but is much easier to use.
    4 boxes (280 rounds) of the ammo is Serbian surplus, the remaining rounds are what I have left of a case of Polish surplus.
    I'll even throw in a 50 cal ammo can that will hold all the ammo, or all but 4 boxes with the gun, holster and all.

$500
    That's $215 for the gun and $0.225 per round

If you can find a place that has this stuff in stock at a lower price, I'll get it to you cheaper. But for now the 7.62x25 is getting hard to come by.

Cash only. No trades.
    PM, e-mail, or call or txt 260-645-0295 for best results.
    FTF only near Muncie. Won't split unless you make me a sweet deal on the gun or the ammo.
    0414121624.jpg

M57bore.jpg

M57crest.jpg

0325111747.jpg

M57stripped.jpg

sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    Got a few offers to split and sell the gun without the ammo. Will only sell the gun separate if the ammo goes first.

Ammo only is $17.50 per 70rd box (I have 18 boxes) or $300 for all 1267rds.
    Will list in ammo section tonight.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom