Please reply by conversation.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    BOTH SOLD!!!

I already had a seperate thread for both of these pistols but I decided to make 1 thread for them both because I have more trade options that include both pistols.

Up for sale are a couple like new Glock pistols. I purchased both of them brand new and they have been 100%.

(1) Glock 21 Gen 4. Will come with everything it did when new + 1 extra mag (4 total), bravo concealment "patriot" holster, fobus double mag holster, trijicon HD night sights w/ orange front, ghost 3.5# trigger connector and a vickers tactical extended slide stop.

$750 OBO CASH for the whole package. If you want just the gun without the extras just let me know and we can come up with a different Price.

(2) Glock 17 Gen 4. Will come with everything it did when new + trijicon HD night sights w/ orange front, vickers tactical extended mag release and a ghost 3.5# trigger connector (not installed)

$550 OBO CASH

Prices are somewhat negotiable so feel free to email me.

- OR -

I will trade one or the other for a nice 7.62x39 AK47. Not really looking for a WASR Unless it is built correctly (no canted sights, no mag wobble etc...). Not looking for anything with a metal stock.

The ONLY way I would trade both pistols is if you have a nice top tier AK like an Arsenal, or something similar, with some goodies to go with it. (mags, ammo, etc..)

*** I would also trade both pistols and all the accessories for a Daniel Defense M4v5 (standard or Lightweight) rifle in 5.56. ***

Just send end me a PM with any trade and/or cash offers.

MUST be willing to show Indiana Drivers License and LTCH. I want to keep this legal (And so should you)

I can meet in the Clinton - Terre Haute area almost any evening.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom