• Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    FN / browning Hi-power COUNTERFEIT 9mm

Hey INGO.

I bought this on gun broker under the impression it was a real FN hi-power...yeah...I got burned...so Im trying to recoup some of the money.

This is a very elaborate forgery of an FN hi-power by FEG.

This gun has ALL of the FN markings including proof stamps, and NO FEG markings at all whatsoever.

The only determining identifier is the serial number which is most certainly FEG(using the browning/FN dating system this shows as a 50's model which would have been an internal extractor model).
    Could be a real FN slide on an FEG frame...I dont know for sure.

This is a forged(haha...pun intended) steel frame and slide, with ambi safety, ring hammer, and small rib top slide with integral front sight, dovetail rear sight.

Mag safety is available, but has been removed(fell out when I received it upon removal of the magazine).

Good shooting gun too( groups the size of a playing card at 25 yards, freehand), feeds hollow-points well, parkerized and in good condition...comes with 1 magazine(13rd).

Any "smudges" or dark spots on the gun in the pictures is just oil weeping out of the parkerizing....the gun is truly in good shape.

Seriously, if I where less than ethical, this could be sold as the real thing...but I wouldnt be able to sleep at night.

Good gun... help me get some of my money back(PLEASE) from the low-lifes that sold this to me.

001.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

002.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

$375 OBO.....PENDING TRADE....
    Only trades would be:
    -CZ75 9mm
    -bolt action 308
    -GI style 1911
    -Pre lock taurus snub 38/357
    -Break action single shot rifles(Ruger, NEF, H&R) in 35 cal or larger...unusual calibers OK.
    -NEF or H&R 12ga fully rifled single shot WITH a decent low power scope.
    -Can add cash as needed...odds are that if it isnt listed, I probably dont want it...would prefer the cash.
    God bless
    -Shred

Last edited:
    Top Bottom