Please reply by conversation.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sold

Up for sale/trade is a Springfield Lightweight Champion Operator .45ACP. This has the match grade bushingless bull barrel, a very accurate pistol.

There is some minor finish wear on the slide near the muzzle from carrying, tried to show it in the picture. Also some on the rail from running a light. This is a working gun, not a safe queen, but always well cared for, never abused. Wearing a set of Pachmayr Signature grips for increased comfort and recoil management. I might have the original grips lying around somewhere, I can look for them if needed (*found the original cocobolo grips, now included with pistol*). I can also put a set of Black Grey VZ Operator IIs on it for an additional $35.
    All told, included with the gun is the original case, magazines, paperwork, Pachmayr grips, original grips, VZ grips (at add'l cost), and a RH kydex holster by Hooch Holsters. I will also throw in a box of Winchester PDX1 Bonded JHPs.

Transaction will be face to face, prefer to keep it in the Indy area. Pretty firm on price. No shipping, no taxes, no paperwork. Will want to see DL and LTCH, nothing recorded. PM questions/offers, please don't bump the ad. Thanks for stopping by!

*I've removed most of the trade interests, as I've narrowed down what I'm looking for substantially. Thanks*

$750 or trade for (+ cash):

Mainly looking to sell or a straight trade for a Sig P220 Compact or a 245, but will also consider:

-Sig P320 Compact 9mm Black or FDE +200
    -Basic Yugo N PAP M70 7.62 AK rifle (fixed stock or underfolder), no tactical crap on it + 200,unless you have mags or ammo with it
    -Mossberg 500 Tactical Persuader 12ga, 6 position stock and strap on the forend + 400

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom