• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I'm trying to get my motorcycle ready for riding this year, and I thought the best way to fund my project was to put a gun or two up for sale. I realize I might have to find a dedicated Colt collector for this one, but I'll go ahead and list it and see if there's any interest. This is a Colt XSE model 5" 1911 chambered in 9mm. For those that don't follow Colt closely, Colt discontinued the XSE line last year, and the models chambered in 9mm were only produced for a handful of months. There aren't many of these floating around out there from what I can see. The gun is NIB and unfired and has been handled maybe twice. I bought it for possible trade material down the road, but obviously that plan has changed. I'm asking $1100 in a FTF transaction in the Bedford or Bloomington area. I would ask to see a driver's license and LTCH, but nothing will be written down or recorded. Feel free to hit me up with any questions you may have.

Update: The spots seen on the gun is oil that Colt ships their guns in. I didn't wipe the gun down. It was removed from the plastic, photographed, then put back in.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom