• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    This is a painful sale that I will most likely regret, but my training needs come first! I have for sale is a Beretta PX4 Compact Carry 9mm type G. This is Ernest Langdon’s build that recently came out and it is a fantastic carry gun… probably the best I’ve owned. Mine was one of the Robar pre-sale guns as marked on the box. This comes standard with the stealth gray slide, type G (decocker only), extended mag release, Ameriglo sights, stealth decocker levers (awesome pieces), Beretta PX4 competition trigger pack, and Talon grips. The medium backstrap is currently installed, but it also comes with a small and large backstrap. Also originally included are three Beretta magazines and a certificate for 10% off a Langdon training course. The gun has about 150 rounds through it and it functions perfectly. It’s an extremely soft shooting pistol with the rotating barrel. Ernest Langdon installed a Wilson Combat 12# trigger spring also which great reduces and smooths out the double action and single action pull.

Everything is like new and included as it came from Beretta. But I am also adding the following:

-(2) NIB Beretta PX4 Compact 15 round magazines
    -JM Custom Kydex AWIB holster with 1.5” loops and the wing
    -Bravo Concealment OWB holster with 1.5” loops --- SPF!!
    -Bravo Concealment dual magazine holder with 1.5” loops --- SPF!!

EL has a ton of rounds through his personal PX4 Compact and it is a fantastic carry gun.

Price: $800
    MO, Cash in person, or Paypal discreet (or +3%)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom