AmosMoses

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2016
    Indianapolis
    /WTT - Springfield XD-S 3.3" .45

Hello!

I'm looking to sell or trade my Springfield XD-S .45 ACP with the 3.3" barrel. I bought it new about a year ago as a carry piece and it has performed flawlessly. I'm only selling it to finance other projects. About 400 rounds through it and not one loading or firing issue. Like all my firearms I've taken very good care of this XDS, though it has a very small amount of holster wear on the takedown lever and above it on the slide (as seen in the photo, but not very noticeable in person). Everything that I received new with this gun is included; 5 round flush mag, 6 round extended mag, box, paper work, lock, etc. Also included is a Springfield 7 round mag, Blackhawk IWB holster, Talon grip and "Gadsden Snake" slide cover plate (both the grip and cover plate can be safely removed, and the original cover plate is included). Drivers license and Carry card please. I'll gladly show mine!:) Let me know if you have any questions! Thanks!

$400

I'd be interested in trading as well. Revolvers, 22 rifles, polymer pistols, etc...I'm open to a lot of stuff so PM me an offer! I'll politely respond to all offers sent.

20170308_173201.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom