Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smith & Wesson M&P45 with extras

For sale is a very good condition S&W M&P45. Full size model with 4.5" barrel, standard 3 dot sights and NO mag disconnect. This originally had a manual safety but I removed it and installed the proper plugs, original factory parts included. Comes with the pistol, Lg, Med & Small backstraps, and THREE 10 round magazines. No factory case. Serial #MRLxxxx. Selling as I am paring down and never shoot it.
    Will be in Indy next Saturday April 22.

Price with the above is $425.00 FIRM
    . I can add additional 10 round mags for $25.00/ea and 14 round mags for $28.00/ea, three of each available. Buy the package with all nine mags (6x10 rnd & 3x14 rnd) for NOW $550.00 and I will include a Midway tactical pistol case free.

Cash or silver at spot (spot +$2.00 for Eagles, Maple Leafs, etc). FTF near Evansville during the week. Weekends can meet within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc.

Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Trades: Changed to for sale only unless the trade is really in my favor.

Pics without manual safety, parts included. More pics in my album.
    ***Phone Number Hidden*** (See Rules for more info)
    " border="0" alt="" />

Last edited by snorko; 04-17-2017 at 10:33.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Bump with small price drop to $425 firm.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Up top

Up with some trade modifications

Whole package price drop to $550.00 if met at the 1500 Saturday.

Post 1500 price adjustment. Going on armslist soon.

Up top

Bump for the weekend

To the top

Up we go

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast