Please reply by conversation.

Flyfishtrip

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2008
    Westfield
    Sold!

I bought this gun new planning on shooting it in competitions. Since that hasn't happened, I'm offering it up for sale. It would also make a great carry gun.

The gun is in great shape with an estimated 500 rounds through it. The factory tritium night sights are nice and bright. There is no holster wear or visible marks/defects. It has only been shot enough to smooth out the trigger. The Pro has a much better trigger than the standard M&P, and I had an APEX Ultimate Striker Block Kit installed to make it even better. The kit and original parts are included in the sale. It's an easy swap back to original if that's what you prefer.

Everything that originally came with the gun is included (original hard case, manual, lock, spent case). Additionally, I'll include three extra factory 15 round magazines, for a total of five 15 round factory mags, a Fobus holster, and 100 rounds of premium Federal JHP ammo.

$500 Face to face only. I'll need to see your IN DL and LTCH, but nothing will be recorded.

I'd also be interested in a trade, plus cash if necessary, for a nice wood stock 12 gauge semi-auto. I'm not interested in any other trades.

FullSizeRender 5.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom