BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    SOLD- Classic (No Lock) S&W K-38 4 Screw

SOLD- S&W K-38. It is a four screw revolver for those who are interested in that sort of thing. It is .38 Special only caliber with 6" bbl. It has target hammer, target trigger and Herrett's target custom grips with thumb rest. (medium). I can provide S&W walnut magna grips in place of the custom grips. Very good condition cosmetically and mechanically. I'd rate the original bluing at 95% (I wish I was in that good of condition at 60 years of age!). There is slight bluing loss on the sides at the muzzle end. I had a gunsmith go over this revolver and correct any minor issues. I can provide S&W walnut magna grips in place of the Herrett custom grips, if someone prefers them. No box or papers. Price: $650.00.

SOLD- S&W Model 25-2. It is in .45 ACP caliber. I measure the barrel at 5 7/8". It comes with several metal full moon clips and demooner tool. It has target trigger, target hammer and target grips. The only cosmetic flaw that I see is where the target grip has a ding on the left side (see photo). Otherwise it is cosmetically very nice and mechanically sound. The cylinder throats (front of holes in cylinder) measure .454". Price: $925.00

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The S&W model 17-5 is sold. The S&W K-38 and the S&W 25-2 are still available.

Last edited:

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    The S&W model 25-2 is sold pending funds. The K-38 is still up for sale. It was manufactured between 1955 and 1957.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom