• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    I am selling my Kimber Warrior 1911 .45 ACP. It was pre-owned but well maintained. It has some visible holster wear but otherwise is in tip-top shape. It has had the grips upgraded to VZ grips Tiger Diamond Grenade grips with high quality grip tape added on the front strap and there has been a magwell mainspring housing added to assist with quick loads. It comes with two 8rd Wilson Combat mags and factory night sights. No Box. I have personally fired about 300 rounds out of it and never had a single malfunction.

Per Wikipedia, "The Kimber Warrior and Desert Warrior are models that are based on a special version of the Custom that was built for the United States Marine Corps Forces Special Operations Command. The MARSOC pistol, known as the Kimber ICWB (Interim Close Quarter Battle) pistol, does not have an internal firing pin block as seen on the rest of the current Kimber Custom models, hence a 'II' does not follow the Warrior or Desert Warrior's names." This helps to translate to a smoother trigger pull, in my experience.

More photos available upon request.

Asking $850. Can mail to FFL or travel for right deal. I can also work out a deal regarding extra magazines, 1911 grips, and/or 1911 holsters. This is a beautiful pistol but I am need of cash. I am willing to consider trades if the trades involve something else I can sell + cash. Please let me know if you have any questions and thank you for your interest.

Particular trade interests: 12ga shotguns, Browning Hi-Power, Glock 20 Gen4, Makarov 9x18, hunting rifles, quality pocket pistols, open to offers. Cash is King.

IMG_6750.JPG

Last edited:

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    I’ve been out of the state for a while but I’m back and the Warrior is back up for sale! PM me with any questions or trade offers or cash deals! I’ll need to see valid ID and will travel for the right deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom