S&W M&P45c compact with extras

For sale is a very good condition S&W M&P45c. No significant wear, never been carried, low round count. Modifications include adding TFO night sights and removing the manual safety. Correct space fillers were added and the original safety parts are included. The pistol comes with the factory case, all 3 back straps, FIVE 8 round magazines and TWO 10 round magazines with grip adaptors.

I thought I would carry this but I prefer my shield and 9c. Prefer to sell but will consider trades of a Beretta 87 or 87 Target, Browning Buckmark Rifle with iron sights, metal frame Sig or Beretta pistols (no .40s), silver bullion, ???.

Price for the package is $575.00 $550.00 firm. With the extra mags and tritium sights, that's like getting the pistol for $350. Cash or silver at spot, spot + $2.00 for US Eagles or Maple Leafs. FTF near Evansville during the week. Weekends can meet within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc.

Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Last edited by snorko; 2 Days Ago at 14:56.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Small price drop to $550 firm.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

Bump

Mag - nificent package bump

May consider other trades but if it's something other than listed will have to be a GOOD trade. Price won't be dropped. If it doesn't sell this week I'll either keep it or trade it at the 1500.

To the top

Pre icepocalypse bump. Still planning on the 1500 Saturday.

Why not bump, metal Beretta, Sig & CZ trades considered as well.

Up to the top

Bump