• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ChalupaCabras

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    LaPorte / Kingsbury
    Located in LaPorte area. I will consider trades for the pair, or separately. I am willing to drive a small distance to facilitate trades. I will want to see your drivers license and LTCH.

These are a couple of excellent shooters! I am looking for trades as my interest in collecting are shifting back to C&R / militaria. Both of these pistols are in excellent shape - well maintained with very low round counts. Both will come with their factory hard cases. The FNS comes with a total of 6 factory mags (17 round). The GP6 is a Grand Power pistol that was fitted with a custom match hammer by STI when they were the importer; it comes with one 15 round factory mag, and one 20 round.

PRICES:
    FNS-9L - $500
    GP6 - $400

Some examples of Items that interest me (PM with offers of similar):

* SKS rifles
    * C&R 32acp & .380 pistols (Ortgies, Walther, Mauser, FN / Browning, ect.)
    * Carcano rifles (NON 'sporterized' ONLY)

I am not interested in sporterized, "customized", or modified military rifles. I AM interested in original condition rifles, even if they are not the highest grade. I am also not interested in any of the various inexpensive pistols that have been in the surplus catalogs for the last year or so, as I already have most of them. Beyond that, just because something isn't listed don't be afraid to PM me offers.

Thank you.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom