• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    I have a CMMG Guard MkGs Radial-Delayed Blowback 9mm AR pistol for sale - [STRIKE]$1200[/STRIKE]
    One and only PRICE DROP TO $1100, or possible trade.

Here's the details copied from CMMG's website - here's the link as well: https://www.cmmginc.com/product/pistol-mkgs-psb-9mm/

The CMMG MkGs GUARD is a new AR15 chambered in 9mm. The GUARD is fed from factory Glock magazines and uses CMMG’s patent pending Radial Delayed Blowback operating system that easily handles the 9mm cartridge while simultaneously reducing the weight and felt recoil. It also features a new patent pending dual-pinned, fully machined bolt catch linkage, making operation both easy and intuitive. The GUARD is threaded to accept most common 9mm suppressors and is the perfect carbine for defending your home or enjoying a day at the range.

• BARREL: 8″, 1:10 twist, Medium Taper, 4140CM, SBN
    • MUZZLE: CMMG A2 Comp, Threaded ½-28
    • HAND GUARD: CMMG RKM7 KeyMod
    • FURNITURE: Magpul MOE Pistol Grip, KAK Shockwave Stabilizer and Tube
    • RECEIVERS: Billet 7075-T6 AL Lower, Forged 7075-T6 AL Upper
    • TRIGGER: CMMG Single Stage Mil-Spec style trigger
    • MAGAZINE: Glock 9mm 33 Round
    • WEIGHT: 5.1 lbs (UNLOADED)
    • LENGTH: 24″

I purchased this gun earlier this year, and it's only been fired a couple hundred times. It is completely factory stock and is in excellent condition.

It's really neat how it uses a variation of the standard AR-15 bolt and locking lugs. It negates the need for a super heavy bolt and buffer.
    This gun is over a pound lighter than another similar 9mm AR pistol I had that was a regular blow-back design!
    Additionally, the delayed-blowback design should allow it to be suppressed more easily than a standard blow-back AR.
    The bolt locks back on an empty magazine, and the forward assist actually works. These two features are often missing on other 9mm AR firearms.

Comes with the following:
    • KAK Shockwave Blade Brace/Stabilizer & KAK notched buffer tube
    • Magpul MOE pistol grip
    • CMMG Keymod handguard
    • One 33rd factory Glock happy stick magazine
    • The original box, owners manual, warranty card, CMMG catalog/flyer, safety cable-lock, etc.

The only trade interest I have at this time would be a Gen 3 Glock 17 9mm, plus cash or extras.

Located in New Castle, PM me if interested, please don't bump my ad.

CMMG-first-invented-Radial-Delayed-Blowback-to-reliably-chamber-.45-ACP.gif

20180305_030129.jpg

20180305_030220.jpg

Last edited:

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    My reserve is met on gunbroker, and at the time of this posting, the current bid is $1102.

Unless someone wishes to bid on my auction, consider this gun as sold pending funds.

This will be my last "bump" here, as there are only 2 days left on my gunbroker auction.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom