WTS: Andy Twig & Berries Gofundme Donation Sale - Iver Johnson TP-22 & ammo!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    362   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Closed

OK, this is a little different for sale ad so please read carefully. You have probably seen the Gofundme thread for Andy of Andy's twig and berries fame. I made a donation but wanted to do a little more. So I have the following...

For sale is an Iver Johnson TP22 pistol. Excellent condition and generally reliable function. Like all small .22s it is somewhat finicky about ammo and doesn't like standard or low velocity rounds. A very fun range gun. This was like new when I got it and I have shot a couple hundred rounds. The frame is nicely plummed from age. The trigger guard was replaced with a chrome OEM part when I broke the original blue one. Note: Remember to remove the magazine before disassembling.

Included is the pistol, original box, factory magazine and a second Triple K magazine. Also included is a 300 round box of CCI AR Tactical .22LR ammo. This package has a value of $200.

The price is, however, $250 with ALL of the money going to the gofundme campaign. Payment is as follows:

1) Post "I will step up and take it" in the ad.

2) go to the Gofundme page and donate $250.00

Post a screenshot of the donation receipt in the Gofundme thread and the TPO-22 is yours.

Delivery:
    I'll be in Indy Monday May 21st near the Speedway. Otherwise,
    FTF near Evansville during the week. Weekends can meet within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc.

The INGO Gofundme thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...dy-twigs-berries-fame-could-use-our-help.html

The Gofundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/filled-for-disability-need-help

Pic of the Iver Johnson.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom