Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    SOLD

Up for sale is a S&W New Model 66 Combat Magnum in 357. I'm the original owner, purchased in Nov 2014 the year these were re-released by S&W. Impeccably clean and very well cared for as the pics show below. There's really not a mark on it to be found. I have a duplicate twin in the safe, and don't need to keep two of these.

Upgrades include:

• Wilson Combat spring kit with 13# trigger return spring; original parts included (resulting in one of the sweetest revolver triggers I've ever experienced, this has shot in superbly)
    • Hi-Viz red FO front sight, installed by ZRTS in Noblesville
    • Also re-bead blasted by ZRTS in Noblesville using the same S&W blasting media, as the factory finish wasn't great. Zach at ZRTS made it look better than it did when new!

Includes original factory blue case with all paperwork, spent shell casing, etc.

Price: $575

Let's meet in the Fishers/Noblesville/Westfield area. Show me your valid IN DL/LTCH so I can be sure you're one of the good guys. Please PM me if interested, and thank you for looking!

9VeT9xf.jpg
    [/IMG]
    wz1eS4G.jpg
    [/IMG]
    GoFJNck.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:

Xterminator

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 11, 2018
    Terre Haute
    I'm new to revolvers...shot a buddys me so I'm actually looking at s&w 686 .. what's different bout your s&w..? I'm a serious buyer. I'm looking for your knowledge. Thx

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom