Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **Sold**

Hello -

Up for sale is a VERY lightly used S&W Model 63 in 22LR. This has the 3" barrel with a stock FO front sight and 8-round cylinder. I'm the original owner. This also has an Apex spring kit installed, and I will include the original parts (trust me, you don't want to go back to stock!). I've had this out only a few times to function test the Apex upgrade, and it runs 100%. I know it has under 100 rounds through it, and if I had to guess, it's more in the 60 - 70 round range.

Comes with everything it did originally - factory box and all papers, lock, two keys, and an optional set of Altamont super rosewood J-frame grips ($50 + shipping new).

I don't see these come up for sale very often. It's a REALLY fun gun to plink with, or for anyone who may be recoil sensitive... it's almost like shooting a squirt gun. I keep it clean as you can hopefully see in the pics below; the cylinder face and forcing cones are spotless. I'd say it's cleaner now than the day I got it. It needs absolutely nothing but a new home, as it's only been out of the safe once in over a year.

Price for Gun Only: $550
    Gun plus Altamont aftermarket grips: $575

I need to keep this local to the Noblesville/Fishers area. Show me your valid INDL and/or LTCH so I can make sure we're all good guys. Please PM me with any questions, and don't bump the ad.

Thanks for looking!

rSqWQex.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

jlqRsjF.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

p881c4f.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Sunday bump. Will sell this without the grips if you prefer to purchase the gun only.

The long weekend is coming up, and this would be a hoot to take to the range over your 3-day weekend!

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom