• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    SOLD $275 comes with a UTG belt holster with mag-holder and trigger strap and two 10 round mags.

Comments about the Ruger P89 online: "built like a tank, heavy, use any ammo, all metal, too thick handle, loud, easy to clean, clunky and chunky, like a brick."
    All the above comments is why I love this gun, but I have bought a heavier 9mm and don't need the Ruger P89 anymore.
    I have put less than 200 rounds through the P89 w/o issue.
    It lives up to its reputation.
    I bought this gun from someone who I'd bought 2 other guns from in the past.
    Production history
    Sturm, Ruger & Co.
    1985—2013
    Specifications
    Weight32 oz (P89)
    Length7.75 in (P89)
    Barrel length4.50 in (P89)

Cartridge9×19mm
    ActionShort recoil
    Feed system10 round detachable box magazine
    Sights3-dot sight

The Ruger P-Series is a line of centerfire semi-automatic pistols made by Sturm, Ruger & Company produced from 1985 to 2013.
    The P-Series pistols were designed for military, police, civilian and recreational use.
    The designs are largely based on the Browning action found in the M1911 pistol, but with minor variations, generally related to the safety mechanism and the barrel-camblock interface.
    Reviews have considered them rugged, reliable, and strong, though this strength comes at the price of bulk and a blocky appearance.

The standard models have an ambidextrous manual safety/decocker located on the slide.

The decocker models have no manual safety; instead, when the lever is lowered, it only cams the firing pin into the slide and drops the hammer.
    When the lever is released, the firing pin springs back to the normal position.

All models feature an automatic firing pin safety that blocks the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled fully rearward.

Nearly all internal parts, including the barrel, are stainless steel, while the slide and ejector are carbon steel. The P85 through P944 use an investment-cast aluminum frame.

Need to see LTCH and IN driver's license.

ktAujQt.jpg
    hK4nbYr.jpg
    JfWfPk6.jpg
    aCw5Mi2.jpg
    lHG90lE.jpg
    aTQT1Ux.jpg

Last edited:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads