Please reply by conversation.

Woodrow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 30, 2010
    Munster
    Gen 3 Glock 21 in NWI (Munster)...$325 or partial trade

Nice 3rd Gen Glock 21 full size .45 acp. It has been to the range one time, and I am the original owner, nother wrong with it, totally safe-kept, and for all intents and purposes, this is a new gun.

I am looking to get rid of this thing because it is too big for my hand. I had initially intended to send it off to RoBar for some custom work, but I have too many custom jobs going on with my 1911s, and this particular Glock just isn't where it's at for me right now--I have others. I like it, but I have short fingers and fat hands, it's just my cross to bear. I am looking to take most anything on partial trade on this gun...I just need a little cash really, to put towards a few parts for my '66 MG Midget I am trying to get today , and so am really flexible on what I take. Make offers. Seriously, I dig .38s and .22 rifles, and all sorts of things, I just can't get the guy with the damn used parts to take a gun in trade for them.

In all honesty, be creative, I will take this thing to the gun shop to unload it if it isn't gone later today--please, make me an offer. This is a great gun, basically new, I am just in kind of a time crunch.

20180729_085301.jpg

PM me back. I am in Munster, IN.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom