Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Tristar C100 / CZ 75 compact clone

Traded

For sale is an excellent condition Tristar C100 pistol. This is an excellent clone of the CZ75 compact manufactured by Canik and imported by Tristar. Traditional double/single action model with a safety chambered in 9mm. Steel slide and alloy frame. Capable of cocked and locked carry if desired. Barrel is 3.7", finish is black cerakote from the factory I believe. Lots of good reviews online of these. I took this in trade in hopes my fingers had grown but the CZ type trigger is still just a tiny bit too much of a reach for me. Includes the pistol in the factory case, two 15 round magazines, all paperwork and lock.

Price $300.00 which is what I have in it.
    Cash or silver coins or bullion at spot. Trades considered but I prefer to sell. Not looking for any shotguns, .40s, or bolt guns.

FTF in Evansville during the week. Weekends can meet within an hour of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Scotland Exit , Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc.

Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers

Last edited by snorko; 09-01-2018 at 10:55.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."