Please reply by conversation.

HMMurdock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 23, 2009
    Greenwood aka G-Wood
    ****SOLD****

In perfect condition with the box, I am selling my Springfield TRP (Tactical Response Pistol) Operator (has a rail) 1911 .45 ACP. It has adjustable night sights, bull barrel, the whole 9 yards. I am looking to fund a 10mm project and this pistol is the perfect 1911 but she never makes it to the range and I want her to have a good home. This is the same model pistol "American Sniper" Chris Kyle used. In the book he talks about how great this pistol is. I have several holsters, lights, magazines, etc to work out the right deal. It comes with original gray grips and Pachmayr wrap around grips (pictured) and the original box, which also includes a factory holster. Feel free to contact me with any questions or requests for good pictures. This 1911 is a one accurate, reliable BEAST!

Asking $1,100 obo.

Interested in all kinds of trades except AK's and AR's at this time. Especially interested in 10mm and hunting firearms. I'm not desperate to get rid of it so I am kind of picky, but feel free to ask anything. Worst I can say is "No thanks."

XxP30ue.jpg

bb9J4ws.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom