Please reply by conversation.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    TRADED

Up for sale is my Walther PPQ M2 in FDE. I LOVE this pistol, probably the best 9mm I've ever owned or shot. Reason for selling is because when I carry it, I'm technically in violation of my department's carry policy; only Glocks. I held on to the gun thinking the policy would be lifted, but no such luck.

In fantastic condition. Comes with everything from the factory, including 2 15rd mags, extra back straps, mag loader and manuals. Also included is a IWB holster and a leather thumb break holster, both for right hand carry. Round count is probably under 500 rounds. Never had a malfunction of any sort.

Asking [STRIKE]$525[/STRIKE] $500 for everything. The ONLY trade I'd consider is a G19X. Located in the Bloomington/Ellettsville area, but will travel some. Will ship to your FFL, but on your dime. Cash only please and just need to see an IN DL and would like to see a LTCH. PM, email (cjwerner@indiana.edu) or text 812-219-0753 if interested. If you call, please leave a message if I don't answer and I'll call you back. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom