• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    For sale only, now, not looking to trade: Great condition Kahr CM9 in factory cerakote Armor Black. Some small blemishes on cerakote finish as shown, as I received the gun when purchased new by me a couple of months back. More info on the Armor Black model can be viewed here: https://www.kahr.com/kahr-introduces-exclusive-black-armor-9mm-and-45-acp-handguns/

Great shooter - I've run about 500 rounds through it - and other than a few bobbles early on in the break-in Kahr recommends for all their pistols, problem free. Extra mag included (only one comes from factory), and both mags have Lakeline aluminum followers installed to address any concerns of Kahr follower breakage. Never have had the problem myself, just kind of obsessive over some things.

Carries small and flat, and for being a 15 or so ounce 9mm it shoots surprisingly soft. I'm just a wheelgun guy and while I know of all of the advantages this offers over a J-frame (number of rounds, faster reloads, and "power" per round), I just can't break myself of what I cut my teeth on, I guess.

Cash price of $300 on the package, which will include the gun and all of its factory packaging, the extra mag, and the Lakeline followers (installed in both mags, originals in bag with rest).

FTF only, no shipping. I'm from Argos, in Marshall County along the US 31 corridor in Northern Indiana. I can travel North to US 6, East to Etna Green, West to Grovertown, South to Peru.

I'll need to see the interested party's IN DL and LTCH, no exceptions. Nothing recorded.

PLEASE use the PM system for any comments, questions, offers, etc. I respond to all communication ASAP.

Thanks for the look!

A2FHcfK.jpg

wlVi9vr.jpg

NPUZbBY.jpg

aPoruF7.jpg

5fUuyFR.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom