Please reply by conversation.

NyleRN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 14, 2013
    Scottsburg
    2018-11-04_07-14-04 by Nyle Sullivan, on Flickr

Got into the safe and looked around and then realized how many handguns I have that I haven't shot in forever. So I pulled some out and decided they can go to a new home. I have no need to sell, just can free up some room and equity to go towards things that I'll actually use.

1. SOLD Hk USP 45 V1 comes with box 2 factory 10rd mags and 2 factory 12rd mags. Have no idea on round count but less than 1K. I bought this here on INGO back in 2013 and last time I've shot it was probably 3yrs ago. $600 since it comes with 2 extra factory mags.
    2. SOLD Hk VP9 comes with box and 2 mags. This is the standard version with lumo sights. Round count less than 500. Probably been at least 18 months since last time out. $400
    3. SOLD Springfield lightweight operator 1911 45acp; I've added VZ grips and Smith & Alexander aluminum magwell. Factory trijicon night sights still bright. 2 mags but no box at this time. It's the only handgun I have that I can't find the box to. I think it may be under the bed in my camper so I'll have to look and update. When I find it the factory wood grips should be in the box. Gun is perfect, no idiot scratch. Probably less than 300 rds through the gun and been around 3yrs since I've last shot it. $775
    4. Smith and Wesson 686+ Talo edition 6" with box. Never fired outside of the factory. $675

Not looking for trades per se, but I would if you have very specific things I'm looking for such as
    Vortex Razor Gen2 4.5-27 mil/mil (I can add cash)
    Spuhr 34mm unimount 0 cant
    Manners T4a drop in Tikka inlet in GAP camo
    Ruger MK IV with a factory threaded barrel
    CZ SP-01 Tactical urban grey suppressor ready

Please use PM system to contact and thanks for looking

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom