• ...and so much more!
  • tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    https://imgur.com/dT59qDI

Purchased new back in 2009 and a few years later I replaced it with a Ruger Mk III. So it's just been sitting in the safe. Figure I'll get rid of it so I can buy something that's more my style. I took it out the other day and ran some CCI Mini Mags, Aguila HV, Remington Golden Bullet, and Federal Automatch through it and ran fine. Likes to run wet (oily) I will say that. Otherwise it'll cycle sluggishly. Comes with the original hard case and all the fixings except the trigger lock as I have no idea what happened to that thing over the years and an extra mag I purchased for it. It's cleaned, oiled, and ready to go to someone who might enjoy it.

Oh and the pic. There's not chunks of the slide missing, That's just oil.

$200 and I'm fairly firm on the price cause that's tax stamp money and daddy needs another SBR! I am however open to trades plus or minus cash but I am rather picky. I'm mostly interested in surplus guns, old handguns, oddities, and weird stuff. Other than that I'm currently in the market for a Beretta 21A Bobcat, Beretta 71, Stuff in 32 ACP, Grendel P10, AR 9mm lower that takes Colt mags, Tec 9s and other guns like that, NAA Mini Revolver in 22lr, 1895 Nagant Revolver, and non Rohm 22 revolvers with 2-6" barrels. Something like an H&R 999 or something in that league. Lastly an Xbox One with atleast GTAV wouldn't be bad

Top Bottom