Please reply by conversation.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    SOLD!

Took this in trade a few months ago and it's sat unfired so time to let it go. I'm the 2nd owner and the previous owner claimed it was a bedside pistol for his wife, with only one box of ammo (50 rds) fired. Based on condition, that appears to be likely.

The Crimson Trace works perfectly and the night sights are servicable (though not as bright as the ones on my Glocks)

Comes with ONE factory 19 rd mag and a soft case. For INGO buyers, I'll throw in one of the 3 Percent patches that were for sale here a few years ago. Dog hair included on the case at no extra charge.

FTF sale, cash only, no trades. Must meet in Brownsburg, Clermont, or Avon. (although on Saturday Nov 17, I'm probably going to be down around Columbus/Nashville for a couple hours around lunch time)

Price is [STRIKE]$475[/STRIKE] cash NOW[STRIKE] $450[/STRIKE] .......$ 425 Cash

Please don't bump the thread with questions/offers, keep everything to PM please.

Pics:

Last edited:

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    BTT. Let's make it an even $450 cash. And yeah, I'm about to head down to Columbus and Ill have it with me....should be back in Brownsburg by 5 tonight.

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Btt..I'll make you a deal: Give me $425 cash for the INGO 3% patch and I'll give you a free Springfield XDM 9mm. What a deal!

Also, I'm listing a Bushmaster AR in a minute.....buy them both and not only are you ready for the Zombie Apocalypse, but I'd probably consider knocking a dollar or three off your total. :wow:

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom