Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    For sale is a lightly used Walther Q5 Match. I have less than 300 rounds through this pistol. It has not been touched in any way. No smoothing of parts, no trigger work, nothing.

I'm also including 2 extra Walther brand mags, a Bladetech holster and 2 Kytex mag holders.

Total for all this if you went out and bought it would be close to $900.

Price is: $720 for everything. SOLD

I will meet within an hour of Bloomington. You will not be disappointed if you are looking for a set up like this.

16BEAA98-3F53-4F79-AFEA-64D0D63A47A3.JPG 42AE6B1A-BCBA-49A3-9A9F-D9FFCF19AF00.JPG C15AC972-41BF-45E4-9172-4B4C5AEC66DA.JPG

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    After Christmas bump. Did you leave a little $ left over for a gift for yourself? Did you get a check to buy something you want after Christmas? Or are you broke from Christmas and have to wait until you reload your bank account?

Either way, it's here for you. If it doesn't sell quickly I'll still have it for sale down the road.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Forgot to bump this. Weekend bump, lol. If you those of you in or close to Evansville want this, let me know tonight or early tomorrow am and I'll bring it with me.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    New Years bump. Will be around today or tomorrow to travel a bit. After that, I'm back to work so unless fairly local it would have to be a weekend to close the deal.

Happy New Year!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump. Still available. Would be willing to trade for cash.:):

Or I'll give you the pistol and $800 for a new Browning Citori CX shotgun.:)

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Weekend bump. I am thinking of attending the Bloomington gun show on Saturday. If you want to buy it and meet me there, I'll will be more acceptable to a reasonable offer since I won't have to invest additional time driving somewhere in the state.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    This pistol comes with three mounting plates for 3 different RDS that can be added. No gunsmithing required. Just screw to correct plate on for your RDS and go dominate the open division!

I may put this in a shop on consignment this weekend so if you are interested make offers. The worse I can say is no thanks.

I figure this is not for the guy just looking to buy a gun. This is for the person looking for a great pistol to shoot competitions and good for personal protection and range fun. For the person looking for this particular firearm, it's a good deal.

Maybe not so much for a flipper.:)

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom