Please reply by conversation.

LD36

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Bloomington, IN
    SOLD

Up for sale is my Taurus 94. I originally posted this for a friend and ended up liking it so much, I bought it. Well, my wife's medical bills are starting to pile up again, so its time to let this go.

Taurus 94 revolver, stainless, 2" barrel with 9shot cylinder. In excellent condition and comes with speed loader, hammer lock keys from Taurus, nice little range carry bag, Uncle Mikes IWB holser, and a full box of 22lr Remington Golden Bullets.

This is a discontinued model.

This is a solid, accurate and fun revolver to shoot. Took this to a shooting range and was 100% at the 25 yard line on my silhouette target. Quality is excellent. I hate selling this but gotta do what I gotta do. Asking $275 ($50 cheaper than what I gave and with a LOT more ammo so I'm pretty firm on this price).

FTF and cash only in the Bloomington/Ellettsville area, but will travel a little. Just need to see an IN DL and a LTCH, nothing recorded. PM, email (cjwerner36@yahoo.com) or phone/text (812-219-0753). This is for bills, so not interested in any trades. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom