Please reply by conversation.

Injess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2019
    Columbus
    I would like to sell my Glock 23 Gen 3.

I bought the gun brand new in 2009 as a carry gun and to try out 40 S&W. The slide release has wear and there is a worn spot on the slide from being carried (appendix). I don't want to send it in to Glock to get the slide refinished because the cost of shipping it too them, though the cost of refinishing is $45 plus $80 to ship it to them.

When I bought the gun I had every intention of reloading for it so I almost immediately bought the Lone Wolf barrel for it and the stainless steel guide rod. FYI if you plan on reloading for Glocks research debulging brass. The factory barrel and guide rod has less than 300 rounds on them, I couldn't wait to shoot it when I bought it while waiting for the lone wolf barrel and the stainless steel guide rod to come in. I would be surprised if the lone wolf barrel and stainless steel guide rod has 500 rounds on them.

At one point, I had a 357 Sig conversion barrel in it and shot 100 rounds of it. I actually like that round so much I'm ready to part with the only 40 S&W I have (this Glock 23). I've never quite liked the trigger on Glocks, this Glock 23 was also the first Glock I had ever shot, which is why I have the zev technologies 3.5 lbs connector.

Everything you see in the pictures is how I kept the gun. Original box, cleaning kit, lock, paperwork never been open, still have the test brass fired from factory, speed loader, and the bill of sale when I bought it. I paid $540.

Asking Price $[STRIKE]400[/STRIKE]. [STRIKE]Now asking $375[/STRIKE].
    $325 with gun in factory configuration, $360 with extra barrel, recoil spring/guide rod, and zev technologies 3.5lbs connector.
    Cash only no checks.

FTF meeting Columbus/Greenwood/Shelbyville.

Please have DL and current handgun license.

PM for further details.

View attachment 74371 View attachment 74385 View attachment 74386 View attachment 74387 View attachment 74372 View attachment 74373 View attachment 74374 View attachment 74376 View attachment 74377 View attachment 74378 View attachment 74379 View attachment 74380 View attachment 74388 View attachment 74382 View attachment 74383 View attachment 74384

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom