• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    ​SOLD

WTS, Glock 42 with FDE frame and extras, including 2 spare magazines (4 total, 1 with a +2 extension), rubberized Talon grips, kydex IWB holster, extra recoil spring, and Truglo TFX tritium/fiber optic night sights.

This little gun is a blast to shoot. It has about 300 rounds through it. Note: It does not like light 90 grain target ammo, and will experience FTE's with it. It does like any carry ammo I've fed to it, including Freedom Munitions w/ Hornady XTP, and Underwood Xtreme defenders and Xtreme Penetrators. I've shot other carry ammo with no issues. Glock told me to send it in and they would take care of it. I didn't have the time or desire, as I used it primarily for concealed carry. It has no wear on it, at all.

I'm selling because I have a Glock 43 in the same configuration and I just don't need two guns and calibers in the same class.

$400 firm. I'll need to see a LTCH and driver's license or we can meet at a gun store and do a transfer, at buyer's expense.

I may be taking it to the Danville gun show this afternoon, so it might not last long.
    u6BjovR.jpg
    VafxFZv.jpg

Uf1DogZ.jpg

CoVzitm.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom