Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    28S.330.jpg

This is an interesting and fun little weapon--the Davide Pedersoli "Derringer Liegi". It's a .44 caliber black powder single-shot percussion pistol. You unscrew the barrel, fill a little cavity with black powder, sit the ball on top, screw the barrel back on, and fire it with a percussion cap. The trigger folds down when you cock the hammer.

This is a cool set that includes the pistol, a special wrench for removing the barrel (actually unnecessary unless you screw it on too tightly), and a fake "book" that fits the weapon. I bought this brand new about 10 years ago and I think I've fired it 5-10 times, cleaned it, oiled it, and stored it--so it's almost new.

I'm asking $225 for the pistol, wrench and book. For $250, I'll make this a complete set with most of a box of balls, most of a container of percussion caps, and most of a container of black powder pellets. FTF, cash only, need to see your DL and LTCH.

Possible trade interests: NAA Pug, S&W 642.

Here's a link to Pedersoli's info about the pistol: https://www.davide-pedersoli.com/sc...derringer-liegi-derringer-liegi-standard.html

IMG_5297.jpg

IMG_5298.jpg

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Back up again. $150 for the whole package. Might also consider trading toward a .38 revolver, NAA Pug, Beretta tip-up .22 or .25, Beretta 80 series, ...?

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    Bump again. In response to questions...Sorry, guys, I don’t feel comfortable mailing something like this. And I do still want to see a LTCH. Yes, I know that this isn’t technically a firearm and isn’t subject to the same rules, I just feel better if I can always say that I’ve looked at a buyer’s LTCH.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom