Please reply by conversation.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    For sale is a Draco C model AK pistol. This is the model with the pre-drilled rear underfolder trunnion. I bought this a while back for an easy SBR conversion project but it has sat since. All you have to do, after proper paperwork and engraving, is open up the sheet metal receiver and install the stock. This could be done carefully with a Dremel or quickly and easily by a professional. "C" model Dracos are extremely hard to find.

Selling this as a package only with the pistol, one 30 round magazine, a surplus Romanian underfolder stock, and a reverse dong hand guard & fore grip.

Price for the package is [STRIKE]$725.00[/STRIKE] $700.00 FIRM. Cash or silver at spot.
    Will sell without extra furniture for $650.00, I will be in the Plainfield area Thursday Oct 24th and Friday Oct 25th. Could meet in the late afternoon/after work..

FTF near Evansville during the week. Weekends can meet within an hour or so of Evansville; This would be Vincennes, Washington, Bloomington, Bloomfield, Ferdinand, etc. Please do not post in the ad & PM any questions or offers.

Pic of the Draco C pistol as is.
    attachment.php

Pic of the underfolder stock and reverse dong hand guard
    attachment.php

Last edited:

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Price drop until July 18, then I will close the ad. I will be in northern Johnson County Thursday July 18th and can meet in the early afternoon. I will also be at the 1500 show Saturday August 24th.

Price for the package is [STRIKE]$725.00[/STRIKE] $700.00 FIRM. Cash or silver at spot.

Would take a partial trade of a Vortex Spitfire or a set of decent/basic back up sights (magpul, etc.).

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom