Please reply by conversation.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Colt 1911 Competition Series .45 + More OR + cash for competition CZ

Got me a CZ Urban Grey on the way! I wish it was black with blue grips but I will live. Had to get rid of this beautiful 1911 but I will reacquire one in the future.

If you have a full size 9mm 1911 and interested in trading for an AR15 send me a message and we'll tall!

ITEM NOW GONE

NOW ACCEPTING REALISTIC CASH OFFERS. See value of what you are receiving below.

Check out the bump posts for the extra stuff I've found to add to this deal. I am willing to do some cash with this deal or just haggle over the items I've found I'm willing to get rid of. Message me and we'll see what we can do

Colt 1911 Competition Series .45. 1 month old, less than 500 rounds through it

Blued with black/blue grips

Less than 500 rounds through it. Meticulously cleaned after every range trip including detail stripping a few times. Comes with everything as new plus a bunch of extras detailed below.

Located near Warsaw. Willing to travel for this trade.

Stats on stock piece

- National match grade barrel
    - Skeletonized hammer
    - Skeletonized ADJUSTABLE trigger
    - Full size government model
    Probably a bunch of other stuff. It's a nice piece and very hard for me to give up.

Items that come with this package

Stock items:
    2 eight round Colt mags
    Colt blue gun case
    Colt gun lock
    Gun Manual
    Pistol plug
    Colt grips black/blue
    EXTRA fiber optics - red and green rod (blue is currently installed)

EXTRAS:

- 1 ten round mag
    - 1 customized compensator (lasered with "smile wait for flash on the front and a smiley face with a bullet wound on the side. The other side is blank and I will be happy to laser it to match or with a different pic of your choosing if you like) with tool to put on and remove
    - Custom 3D printed grips laser stippled by me with a deadpool image black/blue
    - SS Ambidextrous extended safety
    - SS pin set (some pins are already in place because my intention was to make this a gun with SS accents)
    - 5 snap caps

Almost 500 rounds of ammunition - Winchester and federal. Brass

Firearm was purchased a month ago. None of the stock parts have been modified and it can be returned to full stock in an instant.

Total investment $1100 on the firearm, $150 on accessories, $150 on the extra 500 rounds ammo coming with it

It is going to kill me to get rid of this but I am shooting a lot of USPSA matches and I am dreaming about a CZ Shadow 2 but am too broke to afford it

ITEMS WANTED IN TRADE

Dream trade - CZ SHADOW 2 w/blue grips

Maybe an older CZ Shadow, will consider other models of CZ or DA/SA metal frame competition guns. Message me and let's talk.

For the full gallery
    https://imgur.com/gallery/Hu90i9A

nlD5NwX.jpg

6fkQola.jpg

dGmK38l.jpg

f5ShrZd.jpg

QPyyv9C.jpg

If it helps push the trade over the edge I'll make you a set of grips with your color choices and stipple them with the image of your choosing.

If you want any further info let me know. I'm trying to pursue competition shooting in a very tight budget and I'm hoping this works out! Thank you for looking.

Last edited:

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Bump it up.

I have a spare AR upper as well. DPMS stock with a free float handguard that hasn't been installed yet if that pushes it over the edge.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Bump again.

I have an unopened OWB Safariland paddle/belt holster for this as well.

If necessary I will also include a full DPMS AR15. I mentioned the upper before but I will add the entire AR to this trade if that pushes it over the edge. Base model DPMS. Has an A2 grip but I have a free float handguard for it that you can have as well. Bought used but has fired flawlessly for me.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Tried to make a deal my local gun shop today. The order was ready to go but the shadows had just gone out of stock so this offer still stands.

Current offer

The 1911 Competition Series
    OWB Safariland holster, unopened
    DPMS AR15 with a cheap micro red dot on it and some flip up sights

This us all just items on offer. I can throw in cash on the deal in place of anything

Hit me up on here via PM or via TEXT ONLY at five-seven-four.529.3130

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom