Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    SOLD: Ruger Super Redhawk .454 Casul

SOLD: NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Up for sale is my Ruger Super Redhawk chambered in .454 Casul. Super powerful round that packs a punch. This revolver can also shoot 45 long colt rounds for practice, plinking, etc.

I am the original owner of this pistol. I originally purchased it as my sidearm for use during hunting and fishing trips up in Alaska. It was also used a couple of times for deer hunting. I purchased this pistol back in the early 2000s and probably have less than 100 rounds through it. No scratches and the finish looks new. It is currently wearing a scope base as I had a red dot on it most recently but I do have the original rear sight as shown. No box as I lost that at some point years ago but I do believe I have a shoulder holster for it that you can have.

Looks like these are going new for around $950 now and I usually start pricing for good condition used guns at around 80% of new. So, if I shave a bit off of that for a quicker sale let's put this out there for $725. For the asking price I'll throw in some rounds of both .454 and 45LC that I have in my storage area.

Willing to travel a bit to make the FTF deal. Would like to see LTCH and Indiana DL but nothing recorded.

Thanks for looking INGO!!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom