Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

LAR GRIZZLY 6 1/2" .45 WIN MAG 1911 STYLE PISTOL Very Rare

SOLD For Sale Only. RARE LAR Grizzly .45 Win Mag Pistol. Very Good +/ Excellent condition, unknown round count. (I am the second owner) This is a pistol that is extremely hard to find and a lot of fun to shoot. I have had it in my safe for many years and it's time to find it a home and some use. Along with this pistol you will receive 4 magazines (7 rounds, valued at $100 each), Original grips & Smith & Alexander wood grips (pictured), Smith & Alexander Mag Well Guide, LAR Manual, and 650 rounds of .45 Win Mag ammo.

Please feel free to PM me via INGO for additional Information. I check my messages daily when I have something for sale and will respond promptly. First I'll take it, owns it.

SOLD $1200.00 For all. Face to Face in Fishers, IN, Cash Only, Please have Indiana LTCH available as well as valid ID upon sale.

IMG_1796.jpg IMG_1797.jpg IMG_1798.jpg IMG_1801.jpg
    Last edited by JBLee; 3 Weeks Ago at 21:04.
    What's the matter Col. Sanders? Chicken?

RJW
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Sold. Check PM

User Info Menu

Thank you Bob. I left you a voice mail @ 12:05 PM.
    What's the matter Col. Sanders? Chicken?

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

Keep it to PM'S please.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>> www.ingunowners.com/forums/forum-support-suggestions/446735-posting-photos-imgur-ingo.html

Or here for Photobucket https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...-tutorial.html <<<<<<<<<

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951