Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Up for sale is my CZP10C with reversible mag catch. This is then latest iteration where they fixed some of the original complaints. Current prices: $370- $499

Wright Leather works pancake holster with lining Price paid new: $168

Swift Draw Kydex paddle holster Price paid new: $45

I am willing to sell just the WLW Leather holster for $125 to those of you that already have the pistol. The Kydex comes with the pistol since it's not worth meeting up for something that inexpensive.

I will sell just the pistol for $349. (you get the Kydex holster for FREE!)

I will sell the whole package deal for $460.

Sold with the exception of the leather holster. It is listed in it's own thread.

Trade considered: like condition S&W Model 642 (no lock) revolver. I would need a little cash to keep it a good deal for both of us.

Meet FTF within about an hour of Bloomington. If your post count is low and your are not well known on INGO I reserve the right to pass on selling this to you. Want to see LTCH and DL, nothing recorded.

The Kydex holster was never used and the leather one still needs breaking in. Any questions please PM me.
    Thanks for looking!

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    TTT. Just like my other listings I say I will bump it for awhile and then take it off and just have another pistol to stash somewhere if no one steps up. Though so far, I have sold it every time.:)

May be a little rich for some but a fair deal all around for quality stuff!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Bump. Will be traveling tomorrow and Friday so we would have set up the meeting on Saturday. Unless you live in the Evansville area as I'll be going through there tomorrow am and back through Friday pm. But you have to let me know before I leave in the morning that you are interested so I take it with me.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    TTT. Sold the trigger so it's down to a really nice holster and a really nice pistol. I reduced the price some to account for not having the trigger. I can meet up within an hour or so this weekend. Thanks!

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Back up. I'm traveling this week and will be passing through Evansville. Not sure which days but I could meet on my way down or my way back for you SW folks.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Weekend bump. I do have the leather holster listed separately so if it sells there, I will remove the package portion of this listing.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Back up. Will be driving to Detroit this upcoming week. I could meet somewhere along I-69 North either on my way up or way back for you northerners.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Last bump for awhile. I will be in Evansville this weekend but I would have to know tonight if you southern folks are interested so I bring it with me. If not this weekend, next week I will be traveling through on my way south on business. I could meet up either on the way down or the way back.

But this is my last bump for a week or so. Thanks.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom