Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

User Info Menu

CZ P10C 9 mm and Holsters

Up for sale is my CZP10C with reversible mag catch. This is then latest iteration where they fixed some of the original complaints. Current prices: $370- $499

Wright Leather works pancake holster with lining Price paid new: $168

Swift Draw Kydex paddle holster Price paid new: $45

I am willing to sell just the WLW Leather holster for $125 to those of you that already have the pistol. The Kydex comes with the pistol since it's not worth meeting up for something that inexpensive.

I will sell just the pistol for $349. (you get the Kydex holster for FREE!)

I will sell the whole package deal for $460.

Sold with the exception of the leather holster. It is listed in it's own thread.

Trade considered: like condition S&W Model 642 (no lock) revolver. I would need a little cash to keep it a good deal for both of us.

Meet FTF within about an hour of Bloomington. If your post count is low and your are not well known on INGO I reserve the right to pass on selling this to you. Want to see LTCH and DL, nothing recorded.

The Kydex holster was never used and the leather one still needs breaking in. Any questions please PM me.
    Thanks for looking!

Last edited by gregkl; 6 Days Ago at 14:40.
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

Bump. Adjusted some wording and pricing.
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

TTT. Just like my other listings I say I will bump it for awhile and then take it off and just have another pistol to stash somewhere if no one steps up. Though so far, I have sold it every time.

May be a little rich for some but a fair deal all around for quality stuff!

User Info Menu

Bump. Will be traveling tomorrow and Friday so we would have set up the meeting on Saturday. Unless you live in the Evansville area as I'll be going through there tomorrow am and back through Friday pm. But you have to let me know before I leave in the morning that you are interested so I take it with me.

User Info Menu

TTT. Sold the trigger so it's down to a really nice holster and a really nice pistol. I reduced the price some to account for not having the trigger. I can meet up within an hour or so this weekend. Thanks!

User Info Menu

TTT. A Sunday drive would get me out of scraping windows!

User Info Menu

TTT

User Info Menu

Back up. Almost weekend bump.

User Info Menu

A little slow on the weekend bump! Still available. I think I'll be listing my Shield soon also.

User Info Menu

Back up. I'm traveling this week and will be passing through Evansville. Not sure which days but I could meet on my way down or my way back for you SW folks.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast