• ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    FOR SALE: Para-Ordnance LTC .45ACP pistol

• The LTC was Para-Ordnance' version of the lightweight Commander single stack 1911, with a steel slide and aluminum alloy frame. It is a very light, very slim gun ideally suited for carry.
    • Frame is stamped Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
    • The finish is P-O's version of a duracote/ceracote type coating and has a few marks and signs of wear from normal use showing on this gun.
    • The front sight has a tritium insert, but it's no longer very bright.
    • The gun is configured for small hands/short fingers with a short STI trigger and slim grip panels (I think they are Navridex) and stainless bushings.
    • The trigger pull is not too light for daily carry, but breaks cleanly (Neil Keller of Kustom Ballistics worked on it years ago).
    • The Series 80 (firing pin safety) parts in the slide were lost (damaged) when the rear sight was replaced. New parts could be obtained from Brownells or another vendor if you need them.
    • No magazines are included. If you need one, I'll try to find one.

TERMS: Cash or USPS Money Order if I do not know you. Unfortunately I am unable to accepts trades.

PRICE: [STRIKE]$575[/STRIKE][STRIKE]$550[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]$530[/STRIKE] $495

OOsaVNG.jpg

a0zaB2V.jpg

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Up from the depths, 30 stories high, breathing fire, his head in the sky! rhino! rhino! rhino ... and his Para-Ordnance LTC bump!Still available!At a mere $495 this is Rock Island Armory money for a really nice carry gun, people!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spencerab23
    Top Bottom