Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

S&W M&P Shield 9mm Gen 1 w/extras

For sale is the following:

Shield 9mm pistol-with safety
    Apex Enhancement Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit with the Al trigger, Apex PN 100-051
    2-8-round mags
    1-7-round mag
    1-Pearce grip extension
    ETW leather pancake holster
    N82 Pro IWB holster
    Sticky holster
    Ameriglo CAP sight set (factory sights are included with the sale)
    Factory carton

I will also have for you the factory trigger, striker block, spring and sear.

This has been a great pistol for me. I have carried it with complete confidence since I bought it. It is in excellent condition. The only reason I am selling it is because I have a 2.0 Compact and that has become my "do it all" pistol.

This isn't the greatest time to sell a lightly used Shield since the prices have been dropping since I bought this one so I'll take my losses to move it before we are not allowed to sell to one another anymore. This package new would run over $600 not including any shipping, FFL etc.

I am willing to let the whole package go for $310. SOLD FTF within an hour or so of Bloomington.

Show LTCH and DL. If you have a low post count, are strictly on INGO to buy/sell or I don't know you, I will not sell to you. Nothing personal but in the world we live in, I want to be sure I am putting my firearms in the hands of someone I am reasonably sure is a proper person.

Shield 9mm.jpg
    Shield Chamber.jpg
    Shield-complete package.jpg
    Shield Holsters.jpg
    Shield in Holster.jpg
    Last edited by gregkl; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:13.
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

TTT
    "If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough"--Mario Andretti

User Info Menu

Midweek bump