Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Ultimate M&P Shield 9mm carry package!

I have for sale a GREAT condition Gen 1 S&W M&P Shield 9mm pistol.

MANY many more pics here: https://imgur.com/a/71srgHk

Right around 1000 rounds through this gun. Chances are good that it's a few hundred less.

THREE awesome carry holsters:
    G|Code IWB - Used mainly as a beside safe storage holster
    Desantis Cozy Partner IWB (https://www.desantisholster.com/cozy-partner/) - Barely used
    Henry Holsters OWB w/ (Discontinued) Raven Concealment Systems "wings" and soft pull-the-dot loops. (Seriously, guys, this mounting system is life-changing)

TWELVE factory magazines.
    3 NIB 8 rd
    2 barely used 8 rd (put back into factory package)
    6 other 8rd
    1 7rd that came with the gun
    (Note - the photo of the mags in the photo album does not show 1x 8rd and 1x 7rd mag - those are now in the factory box with the gun)

2 all black Hyve Technologies +2 Magazine extensions (https://hyve-technologies.com/produc...he-shield-9mm/) - NOT currently installed. These show slight handling marks in the black anodization from installing and removing them from mags.

Brand new factory recoil spring, from Numrich, installed 9/6/19. Less than 100rds on this new recoil spring.
    Professionally polished feed ramp.

Ameriglow night sights (model SW-141) professionally installed @ Ft. Liberty Firearms. The photo of the front sight shows the word "Trijicon" on it. They make the tritium vials that are IN the sights.

Note: This gun does not seem to like Federal HiShok 147 gr ammo (9MS code). Zero problems with anything else

$450 for the package. Will not split things up unless the gun sells separate. Do your homework on the cost of new Shield 9mm mags (Hint: $20/each), the Hyve stuff, and the holsters and you'll see that this is a STEAL for this package.

If you want the gun separate from the extras, let me know and we can work on something.

Much prefer FTF in the South (Greenwood) / East Indy areas. I may be able to swing other areas of the city. FTF will be conducted at a well-lit and busy parking lot. You must have a valid IN LTCH and be an Indiana resident. I would like to check to see if an IN DL name matches the name on the IN LTCH. No info recorded.

Must be of legal age to own a handgun in IN.

If your post history shows you're only here for the classifieds, do not be offended if I choose not to do business with you.

I'm also in Montgomery County and in the Bluffton/Decatur areas every once in a while.

PM me with any questions you may have.
    Last edited by Tactically Fat; 09-08-2019 at 00:07.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Seriously - this is an amazing deal you're getting.

User Info Menu

Bumpage

User Info Menu

You know you want this. Especially if you already own and carry a 2.0 Shield.

2 is 1, 1 is none - right? Take a gander at all these extra mags you'll have. They'll work in the 2.0!!

User Info Menu

Please buy this. I need the monies.

User Info Menu

I will separate the gun from the rest. $275 for the gun (Also a steal considering it's condition, night sights, and a brand new recoil spring)