WTS: 4” Smith & Wesson 686-6 package w/ 1000 rds. of ammo (Hamilton County)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Gun sold pending funds.

Ammo was sold separately.

For sale is a Smith & Wesson 686-6 and 1000 rounds of mixed .357 and .38 spl. lead target ammo.

acFnw0A.jpg

Yx3dEnJ.jpg

This classic 6 shot Smith and Wesson revolver has a 4 inch barrel, is well-balanced, and a joy to shoot. I bought it used, so round count is unknown, but it doesn’t look like it’s been shot much.

It comes with the gun and hard case. It didn’t have any paperwork when I bought it.

Also included in the package is 600 rds. of lead nose .357 ammo and 400 rds. of lead nose .38 special target ammo so you can hit the range right away. Most of the ammo is remanufactured semi-wad cutter. None of it is jacketed and that’s reflected in the price per round.

I would prefer to sell as a full package. If you take everything I’ll throw in the ammo cans too. $800 FIRM

I would be willing to separate the gun from the ammo, but I will not sell the ammo by itself before the revolver sells.

Cash price for gun only is $625 FIRM

Location: Fishers / Noblesville / Carmel / northside Indy. Willing to drive a bit further if you buy the full lot. Must show Indiana ID to prove residency.

Cash Only. I’m not considering trades at this time.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom