• ...and so much more!
  • paintball_addiction

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    180   0   0
    Sep 9, 2009
    SW of Indy
    Up for sale or trade are a few extra pistols of mine. I'm mainly looking to sell but might consider trades if it interests me. I'll need to see Indiana ID and LTCH, but nothing recorded. My location is Monrovia area, but I can travel a little for the right deal. I regularly travel with my job and may be able to work out meeting farther away also. I will be traveling to Chicago on Friday the 13th and could meet along I-65 on my way up.

Ruger 22/45 with one mag, factory box and paperwork. Unknown round count and I am at least the second owner. The gun is in great shape and functions perfectly. $260
    Traded

22-45.jpg

GSG 1911-22 with one mag, factory box and paperwork. This is LNIB and I am 99% sure I never fired this one. If I did, it was only a mag or two. $220 SPF

GSG.jpg

Full size S&W M&P 9mm with one mag, three grip sizes, and a aftermarket pistol case. Unknown round count and I am at least the second owner.
    The gun is in great shape and functions perfectly. $300

M-P.jpg

CZ 75 SP-01 9mm with one mag and factory box. Unknown round count and I am at least the second owner.
    The gun is in great shape and functions perfectly. $500

SP-01.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom