WTS: CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical 9mm with Decocker, box & all accessories, 7 mags total

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    the gun has sold pending meet-up. The 3 MecGar mags are still available for anyone interested. They are excellent mags for all CZ 75 style 9mms, and better than the CZ oem ones IMO.

I have for sale my CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical 9mm with Decocker, factory box & all factory accessories/manuals/test target, and 7 magazines total.

It is the model # 91153, the "Tactical' version of the SP-01 with a decocker only, instead of a manual thumb safety.

Has the factory Tru-Dot Tritium night sights, with plenty of life left. I took a picture of them in the dark, but dark pictures are hard to take, so they look even better in person.
    7 magazines total (4x18rd CZ mags, 2x19rd MecGar mags, and 1x17rd MecGar mag)
    Original factory case and all included accessories, manuals, factory test target.

I bought this in 2016. I am the second owner, the original owner said he hadn't fired it in the less-than-a-year that he had it, and I believe that to be true. My records show that I've put a little over 700 rounds through this gun. It has functioned flawlessly in that time, and has been very well taken care of.

This is one sweet shooting gun. It's all steel frame and super low bore axis really soaks up the recoil and makes this one fast and flat-shooting gun. It is by far the most accurate 9mm pistol I've ever shot.
    I honestly hate to sell it, but I have other projects that need money, and I don't shoot this gun like it deserves.

I need $500 for the gun, factory box & accessories, and it's 2 original CZ magazines.

New CZ magazines run $40-$50 a piece, and new MecGar mags are a bit cheaper at around $30 each.
    So, I'll sell the 5 extra mags and the mag pouch for $150 extra to the buyer of the gun. I'll only sell them separately if the gun buyer don't want them.

Located in New Castle. PM me if interested, please don't bump my ad, and thanks for looking!

Click on these thumbnails for an expanded view:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom