WTS: Glock 26 Gen 4 9mm with all factory mags/stuff, plus nice kydex pocket holster

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jason867

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    112   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    New Castle
    [EDIT] SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

I have for sale a Glock 26 Gen 4 9mm with all 3 factory 10rd magazines, case/manual/cleaning tools/etc, plus a nice kydex pocket holster.

The gun is completely stock except I've replaced the slide-release with an extended lever.
    I'm the original owner, I bought it earlier this year, and have only put 250rds through it and pocket carried it some. Once I cleaned the pocket dust off, it looks almost new.
    Of course, it's run flawless and shoots great, it's a Glock after all :koolaid:

It will come with a nice molded kydex pocket holster. It carries pretty well as long as you have decent sized pockets and don't wear skinny jeans :):
    There is a layer of tacky-rubber mat that is affixed to the outside of the holster with double-backed tape. That, along with the fish-hook and the thumb-tab to push against, ensures the holster stays in your pocket when you draw the gun out. The rubber and tape can be removed or replaced if the buyer choose to do so. Hoppes gun solvent would remove any tape residue left behind.

I need $400 firm for the whole package.

Located in New Castle.
    PM me if interested, please don't bump my ad, and thanks for looking!

Click on the thumbnails for an expanded view:

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom